Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By hosting a party with Dancing Princess Parties, you are bound by our terms and conditions listed below:
Waiver for Party Packages, Events, and Activities
I (the “Client”), on behalf of myself, owners and the parent/legal guardian of the child, knowingly and freely assume all such risk, both known and unknown, including those that may arise out of the negligence of other participants; and, I, for myself and the parent/legal guardian of the child, and our respective heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless, Dancing Princess Parties, their affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, members, agents, employees, other participants, and sponsoring agencies from and against any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising out of or related to our participation in any and all Dancing Princess Parties programs, activities, parties, and/or events.
Assumption of Risk
I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Child(ren) named in the checkout page or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Child(ren) named on the checkout page to execute this agreement on their behalf. I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Dancing Princess Parties activities and events, which include but are not limited to: fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, allergic reaction, paralysis, or death. I, for myself and the Child(ren) named, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to other children and adults at the Dancing Princess Parties event or activity which I also willingly assume. In addition, if I observe any hazard during our participation, I will bring it to the attention of the Dancing Princess Parties employee or official immediately. I agree that the Child(ren) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any Dancing Princess Parties event or activity. I, for myself, the Child(ren) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, party guests, and next of kin agree that Dancing Princess Parties LLC, is not responsible or liable for any accidents or damages to homes or other property caused by a Dancing Princess Parties party, event or activity.
Copyright and Trademark Acknowledgement
I acknowledge and understand that Dancing Princess Parties, LLC. does not intend to violate any copyright laws, Dancing Princess Parties characters are not name brand copyrighted characters. I acknowledge and understand that Dancing Princess Parties characters are generic and that Dancing Princess Parties does not represent any licensed character. If I want a licensed, copyrighted character, I will contact the company or copyright holders.
Photography Waivers and Acknowledgement
1. I agree that any photographs or videos of the performer or any Dancing Princess Parties property are for personal use only. I agree to not sell any photos or videos unless I receive written consent from Dancing Princess Parties. I will not sell or give videos or photographs to competitors.
2. I agree that Dancing Princess Parties may take photographs or videos during my party. I will notify guests prior to the event and inform parents to immediately inform Dancing Princess Parties if they would not like photo or video taken of their child or their person. Photos and videos obtained by Dancing Princess Parties may be used in advertising, social media or print or written materials without prior review or approval and without any monetary exchange.
3. I agree to use only the professional photographer provided by Dancing Princess Parties for any Photography Add Ons or Photography Packages. I agree to notify guests that a professional photographer will be at the party and that all other photo and video taken by party guests or any other professional photographer will be prohibited.
I am not affiliated with a competitor of Dancing Princess Parties (including but not limited to owner, employee, or contractor of a competitor). I am not acting on behalf of a Dancing Princess Parties competitor and will not use the Dancing Princess Parties performance or correspondence to give any information, video, or photographs to a Dancing Princess Parties competitor.
Party Package Agreements
1. Dancing Princess Parties will be contracted for entertainment for a time determined by your party package. I agree that Dancing Princess Parties will be the only entertainment provided during my party during that time. Any other entertainment will be offered before or after the Dancing Princess Party.
2. I agree that there will be no costumed character entertainers from companies other than Dancing Princess Parties at the event without prior written consent from Dancing Princess Parties.
3. I agree that I will not charge a fee of any kind to photograph, interact with, or see the Dancing Princess Parties event, party, or performer unless I obtain written permission from Dancing Princess Parties.
4. I agree that I will abide by the Dancing Princess Parties time frame and list of activities agreed to in my booking or rescheduled booking. I will not disrupt a performer’s start time or delay a performer from leaving. If I decide during the event to have the performer stay for add on services, I will be charged for any such add-on fees via automatic debit service. If I cannot be debited, I will be invoiced for the services for the amount listed in the Dancing Princess Parties Online Store with an additional 5% service fee for each add on.
5. I agree that any delay or distraction from the party schedule may result in an item in my party package to be forfeited due to time restraints. Dancing Princess Parties does not guarantee any overage of time to accommodate for a missed component from the party package. Any missed components caused in part to lack of time cannot be refunded or exchanged.
6. I agree that may party will have 16 participants or less (including the birthday child). I agree if my party exceeds 16 participants, some guests may not be able to participate in games or activities or my party may exceed the allotted time. Any additional guest beyond 16 must be submitted to Dancing Princess Parties prior to the party and will be subject to add on fees as listed on the Dancing Princess Party website.
7. I understand that Dancing Princess Parties are best for children ages 3 and older. I agree to notify any parents of children under the age of three of this recommendation and will notify my Dancing Princess Party host or performer of any participant who is under the age of 3. I understand my Dancing Princess Party host or performer reserves the right to require parent participation with any child under the age of 3.
Behavior and Etiquette
1. I agree that I will supervise in the same room as the performer at all times and handle any disruptive guest’s behavior.
2. I agree to notify the parents of all participants that no child should be left without a parent or guardian at the party. Parents are not required to stay in the party room however, should remain on the premises. If the parent or guardian of a child does leave, I will assume responsibility for that child and will immediately address any safety or behavior issues.
3. I understand that Dancing Princess Parties party hosts and performers have been trained to conduct and lead a Dancing Princess Party. I agree to not interfere or detract from the party or attempt to lead or guide in any way – unless in not doing so may cause harm to myself, party guests or the Dancing Princess Party host or performer. I also agree if a party guest attempts to interfere, detract or attempt to lead or guide an activity I will remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
Gratuities are not included in your package pricing, and are at the full discretion of you, the party host. Therefore, Dancing Princess Parties party staff and performers will never ask for or expect a gratuity, however they are greatly appreciated as the time and preparation to ensure your party’s success can be very extensive.
Property Damage Policy
1. I agree that I will be responsible for any damage to costume (including but not limited to wigs, shoes, gowns, and accessories) caused by client or event attendees. I will avoid staining agents (including but not limited to foods and art supplies) before and during the performer’s time at the event.
2. I agree to keep all pets out of the party area and out of any pathways the Dancing Princess Party employee(s) or character(s) may take to arrive at the party area. I understand I may be held responsible for any damage done to costumes or props due to pets.
Outdoor Party Policy
Dancing Princess Parties does place restrictions on outdoor parties as follows:
1. The temperature cannot exceed 70 degrees or fall below 40 degrees.
2. The weather must be dry conditions.
3. There must be a flat surface for the performer and party guests to move (for example a patio or gazebo). Grass can be unsafe with uneven ground, unseen holes and can be slippery.
4. There must be a covering over head to protect the dance teacher or character from direct sunlight.
5. The Client agrees to provide the character or dance teacher with water to stay hydrated.
Rain Check/Inclement Weather Policy
Safety of our performers and your party guests is a top priority. Since we reside in Colorado and we can have inclement weather due to snowstorms, heavy rain fall and other natural episodes beyond our control, there may be instances where our performer’s safety as well as your party guest’s safety are put at risk. Therefore we may provide the following for Rain Check/Inclement Weather:
1. Reschedule for the following day. Please note, the performer and character may change in these instances if the performer or character has already been booked for another party that day.
2. Reschedule for another available day at the earliest convenience. If the following day is not a viable solution, we will offer a rescheduled date in the future that does work for all parties.
3. Same day service. We can offer a same day service, however, this could mean a change in performer or character. This may happen if the original performer is under age and is not permitted by their parent or guardian to travel in such conditions. In this instance we may send a performer that is closer to the party location, however since our performers have character costumes and wigs in their possession for parties, this may mean a change in character.
4. In rare situations, if the above solutions are unable to be met, we will need to cancel the party at which point, we will provide the client a full refund for all but 50% of the original booking fee.
Dancing Princess Parties is based in Parker, Colorado. Our actresses live across the Denver-metro area and many prepare for the parties at their places of residence. Due to this, we determine travel fees based on the location of our actors and not where our home office is based. If our actor is traveling to a location that is more than 25 miles from their home, you may be subject to Travel fees. The first 10 miles beyond 25 miles is charged at $25. After the first 10 miles, we charge an additional $5 for every 10 miles. This travel payment is paid 100% to the actress(es) to help cover gas expenses or any potential wear and tear on their person vehicles. The travel fee is not a gratuity.
Travel and Parking
1. I agree to notify Dancing Princess Parties of any unusual traffic situations that may impact performer’s travel (e.g., parades, sporting events, road construction, etc.). I understand and acknowledge that failing to mention traffic conditions may result in tardiness. I agree that I will not hold Dancing Princess Parties responsible for tardiness caused by traffic conditions or any other factors outside the control of Dancing Princess Parties.
2. I agree to notify Dancing Princess Parties of any parking fees or that may be needed included parking garages, meters, etc.
1. I understand and acknowledge that Dancing Princess Parties reserves the right to change the performer for any reason including but not limited to performer illness, traveling or timing conflict, or performer no longer working with Dancing Princess Parties.
2. I understand and acknowledge that Dancing Princess Parties also has multiple costumes for many of its characters and any specific costume cannot be guaranteed.
3. Dancing Princess Parties reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue any of the services offered at any time without notice. Dancing Princess Parties will not be held liable for any decision to add, modify or discontinue a service. If a service has been discontinued after being paid for, Dancing Princess Parties will provide a refund.
Food and Drink
1. I understand that Dancing Princess Parties may provide a costumed characters. Costumes and accessories may be permanently damaged if spills occur causing stains. Dancing Princess Parties reserves the right to refuse to serve any food or drink that may cause damage to a costume or accessory. Dancing Princess Parties will discuss food and drink items to be served at the time of consultation and will determine any food or drink items that cannot be served by a performer.
2. Dancing Princess Parties may contract a performer or party host that has food allergies. Performers and hosts reserve the right to refuse to serve any foods that may cause an allergic or medical reaction.
I, for myself, the Child(ren) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, party guests, and next of kin agree to hold harmless, release, waive and indemnify the owner of Dancing Princess Parties, LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees from any and all injuries, liabilities or damages from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Dancing Princess Parties.
I additionally agree to indemnify the independent owner of Dancing Princess Parties, LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees for any defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Dancing Princess Parties, LLC.
I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
I agree to notify all guests that Dancing Princess Parties will be providing services and activities at my party that may cause certain risks or require certain behaviors including following direction. I agree to allow any parent or guardian who feels their child is unable to participate due to any physical or social disability an opportunity to refrain from participation and agree to notify my Dancing Princess Parties of any guest who may suffer from a physical or social disability.
Deposit and Payment
Your final payment is due 3 days prior to the event. Payment must be paid electronically through the invoice sent to you at the time of booking. The final balance may be paid using all major debit/credit cards. We do not currently accept personal checks or cash payments to our performers for the balance. Cash may be used for tipping your performer and assistant the date of your party. The entire balance must be paid before your performer is allowed to attend your party. You will receive an invoice reminders to your email to make a final payment 7 days and 3 days prior to your party.
Cancelling and Rescheduling
Dancing Princess Parties includes a non-refundable deposit totaling 50% of your total party package (including add-ons) to hold the date of your party. The remaining 50% is refundable up until 7 days prior to your scheduled party. After 7 days, your party is non-refundable. All parties may be rescheduled up to 48 hours prior to the event. The only exception would be due to inclement weather, at which point Dancing Princess Parties will work to accommodate a resolution as quickly as possible.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of any service (including but not limited to party packages, photo packages, or add on services), within 10 days from the date the service was performed, we will refund 50% of your payment for that service minus the cost of performer, party host, or photographer’s time.